Information for libraries
ETHICAL CODE FOR AUTHORS
- The authors agree to observe the basic instructions for authors
- By filling-in the author´s form the author agrees to observe both the ethical code of the periodical and that for the authors.
- The author warrants for delivering to the editor an original text that has not yet been published.
- If the same text has already been printed somewhere, the authors shall indicate such information at the end of the text.
- If the author intends to publish his/her contribution that has appeared in the journal Knihovna- knihovnická revue elsewhere, he/she shall inform the publisher of this fact and request that such information be made public.
- In his own interest an author who is responsible for a contribution shall cooperate with the editor.
- The author is obliged to observe consistently all copyright regulations relating to photographs, pictures or any other material accompanying the paper.
- The author shall supply pictures, photographs, diagrams and tables in the required quality.
- The author agrees to cite all applied sources, avoiding any forms of plagiarism.
- The author agrees to make references according to the valid Czech standard ČSN ISO 690 01 0197.
- Prior to sending his/her contribution the author should regulate any possible authorship.
The IFLA Governing Board seeks nominations for new members of the IFLA BCM Review Group by Friday 15 February 2019. The term served by new members will be from August 2019 to August 2023. Please share this message with others who might be interested to ensure as wide a call as possible.
The IFLA BCM Review Group provides ongoing support for the maintenance and development of the IFLA bibliographic conceptual models.
The terms of reference are:
- Maintain and revise IFLA's bibliographic conceptual models on an ongoing basis;
- Develop and make available guidelines and interpretative documents to assist those applying the models;
- Promote the models and encourage their use in all appropriate information organising communities;
- Maintain links with relevant groups both within IFLA and in other communities, including formal relationships such as named liaisons.
Read more about the responsibilities of the Review Group in the IFLA website.
ILIDE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
22nd Innovative Library in Digital Era
When: 8th to 10th April 2019
Where: in Jasna, Slovakia.
Twentieth International Conference on Grey Literature
Research Data Fuels and Sustains Grey Literature
December 3-4, 2018
Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana USA
Predatory journals in Scopus